The death of a loved one brings a lot of emotional stress on the bereaved family but we are here to ease that burden and assist you with the funeral arrangements with respect and dignity, also reflecting the wishes of the deceased. With this in mind, we can arrange on your behalf a complete funeral service including
- Care and preparation of the deceased to repose at their residence or at our Funeral Home
- Liaising with the family regarding the type of Funeral/Cremation service they would prefer be it Religious or Non-Religious.
- Large selection of Coffins, Eco Coffins and Urns
- Speaking with clergy to arrange time and day of funeral service also purchase of grave, if necessary.
- Arranging Death Notice on RIP, Radio and Newspaper.
- Condolence Books.
- Music - Singers/ Musician, Funeral Flowers, Funeral Service Booklets / Bookmarks.
- Disbursements – we can arrange to pay on day of funeral.
- Advanced Funeral plan.
- Repatriation service from anywhere in the world.
After the Funeral
After the Funeral Service of your loved one, we are here to advise the family on the following:
- Advice on available Bereavement Grants
- Registration of the Death.
- Choosing an Urn for return of ashes to family after cremation.
- Month’s Mind Mass
- Acknowledgement Notice / Memorial Cards.
- Headstone fitting / inscriptions.